Last updated: 16/09/2017
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
We use essential cookies to show page contente.
|Cookie name||Data stored||When does it expire?||Description|
|SERVERID||A random unique number or string of letters and numbers.||The cookie is deleted when you close your web browser.||As you browse around the pages on this site, the session cookie tells the website that you are the same person requesting the webpages, and not a new visitor to each page. This cookie does not identify you personally and is not linked to any other information we store about you.|
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
|_ga||This helps us count how many people visit nutrality.net by tracking if you’ve visited before||2 years|
|_gid||This helps us count how many people visit nutrality.net by tracking if you’ve visited before||24 hours|
|_gat||Used to manage the rate at which page view requests are made||10 minutes|
What are your choices regarding cookies
How do I disable cookies?
- Click the menu button (three horizontal bars) at the top right of your browser window and select ’Settings’ then ‘Show advanced settings…
- Locate the ‘Privacy’ heading, and select ‘Content settings’
- Now select ‘Allow local data to be set’
Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Click on the ‘Settings’ icon (looks like a cog) at the top right of your browser window and select ‘Internet options’, then click on the ‘Privacy’ tab
- Ensure that your Privacy level is set to Medium or below, which will enable cookies in your browser
- Settings above Medium will disable cookies
- Click the menu button (three horizontal bars) at the top right of your browser window and select Options
- Then select the Privacy icon
- Click on Cookies, then select ‘allow sites to set cookies’
How to check cookies are enabled for Macs
- Click on ‘Safari’ at the top of your browser window and select the ‘Preferences’ option
- Click on ‘Privacy’
- Select ‘Allow from websites I visit’
Where can your find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/